Emerald Queen On line casino, Tacoma, Washington. Photograph: TacomaReporter.com
Thursday, July 11: CompuBox's debut at Livingstone Bramble-Ray Mancin's rematch in February 1985, like all other corporations, the corporate has skilled its share of prime and valleys when it comes to workload. In the early years – especially since HBO was the one buyer of CompuBox – the founders of Bob Canobbio and Logan Hobson made one show a month, but the pace accelerated when ESPN hired the corporate to work in its "Top Rank Boxing" collection, then weekly packages on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The last great Joe Carnicelli was every year with a report 65 exhibitions, and I was fortunate sufficient to travel to several Wednesday-Friday "doubles" in 2007-2009, the primary three years as a full-time employee.
as busy as nowadays have been, July 11-13, 2019 can go into one of many busiest three days in the firm's history. This is due to the truth that its counters are set to chronise with five boxing cards and Friday and Saturday hits and interruptions, as well as the ESPN + eight struggle Skilled Fighters League exhibition, which used CompuStrike to monitor links, tire positioning and prime velocity. The next is the complete blurring of the boxing area:
* at 7 pm EDT, July 12, ESPN +, from Tokyo: Ken Shiro-Jonathan Taconing Shiro's WBC practice flyweight heading; Rob Brant-Ryota for Murata II Brant's WBA's "Normal" Weighting (RingTV.com and The Ring).
* 10.00. EDT, July 12, Showtime, Tacoma, Washington: Jermaine Franklin Jr.-Jerry Forrest, Heavy; Otto Wallin-B.J. Flores, heavy; Giovanni Cabrera Mioletti-Luis Porozo, Feathers
* s. EDT, July 12, DAZN, California, Carson: Rey Vargas-Tomoki, Kameda Vargas, WBC Junior Focus; Diego De La Hoya-Ronny Rios, younger feathers; Rivers Gonzalez-Manuel Avila, feathers; Eduardo Hernandez-Roger Gutierrez, Junior Mild
* 19, July 13, FS1 Minneapolis, MInneso: Jamal James-Antonio DeMarco; Robert Helenius-Gerald Washington, heavy; Karl Balder-Fredric Bowen; Charles Martin-Daniel Martz, heavy; Bryant Perrella-Domonique Dolton, welterweights
* 22:30, July 13, ESPN, Newark, New Jersey: Shakur Stevenson-Albert Guevara, Feathers; Joshua Greer-Nikolai Potapov, IBF's Bantamweight Elimination Elimator
Probably the most hanging function of this schedule isn’t solely the depth and breadth of the preventing in such a short time, but in addition the truth that the company provided research for every of these battles. Whereas Bob and I have been amassing content for boxing alerts, Nic Canobbio (CompuStrike's chief researcher and CompuBox's founding researcher) did the identical on the PFL show.
Unbelievably, the pace just isn’t sluggish next week, as virtually all research have been carried out on July 18 on the Golden Boy / DAZN (James Quigley-Tureano Johnson / Alberto Melian-Leonardo Baez / Marlen Esparza-Guadalupe Bautista), July 19, ESPN + TV (Teofimo Lopez-Masayoshi Nakatani / Maxim Dadashev-Subriel Matias), July 20 FOX Award (Caleb Plant-Mike Lee / Efe Ajagba-Ali Eren Demirezen) and July 20 FOX Pay-Per-View Course of (Keith Thurman-Manny Pacquiao / Yordenis Ugas-Omar Figueroa Jr. / Sergey Lipinets-John Molina Jr./Luis Nery-Juan Carlos Payano)
It is clear that business is booming in CompuBox and subsequently boxing usually is booming. Sport is on the forefront of the streaming revolution and various weight categories are deep, gifted and filled with characters. most welcome addition of this mix is the heavyweight division, which was thought-about as a tough past decade and a half years, whereby the Klitschko brothers dominated the "Dr. Ironfist" (Vitali) and "Dr. Steel Hammer" (Wladimir) Now the division of individuals reminiscent of WBC. The zone Deontay Wilder and the IBF / WBA / WBO listing Andy Ruiz, named Tyson Fury ("linear" champion), Anthony Joshua, Joseph Parker and Charles Martin and Dillian Whyte, Jarrell Miller Luis Ortiz, Kubrat Pulev, Adam Kownacki, Dominic Breazeale and Dereck Chisora Everyone has his story telling – in and out of the ring – and there is no common picture that crosses all of the others. Ruiz's beautiful cease at Joshua expresses the wild card person who the division now enjoys, and the instantness and influence of social media just provides and enhances social media.
Remaining notice to American-centric preventing fans When Ruiz was now Three of the four belts and Wilder owns another widely known championship, 41 days after Ruiz's victory was the first time a 38-day stretch between November 9 and 17, 2005, when US-born fighters held all the heavy gear. At that time, Hasim Rahman was a WBC titlist, whereas John Ruiz (WBA), Chris Byrd (IBF) and Lamon Brewster (WBO) held different championships.
For heavy goods, my contribution to this week's hyperactive composition is the Showtime card from Tacoma from Washington, where two of the three marketed TV battles are placed on heavy heavy items (Wallin-Flores, Franklin Jr.-Forrest). Nonetheless, the actual pull from the native perspective is the open horse race between Giovanni Molyet (17-0, 7 knockouts) and Luis Porozo (14-1, 7 KO) from Ecuador.
Regardless that Mioletti is now based mostly in Chicago, she still has a Washington state banner, which, regardless of its modest nationwide profile, has vital boxing history. Think about:
* Hall-of-Famer Freddie Steele is famend for being "Tacoma Assassin". The previous medium champion praised 123-5-11 (58 KO) document and his victims included Solly Krieger, Ken Overlin, Babe Risko, Gorilla Jones, Gus Lesnevich, Vince Dundee and Ceferino Garcia – and he gained most of them several occasions
* Tod Morgan, who registered 12 defenses of the world's youngest mild title between 1925 and 1929, was born in Dungeness and was some of the profitable "single-hitters" in boxing when he recorded only 29 knockouts 133-42-33 data. Like my "I voted and why" articles from my IBHOF vote, Morgan is my multi-year selection for induction "Early Era" in the Previous Timer category, which lists fighters whose career spans between 1893 and 1942.  * Spokane was the hometown of the Tiger Jack Fox power plant, with 89 defeats in 139 wins touchdown at the Ring journal's "100 Greatest Punchers of All Time" (in addition to the IBHOF vote).
* Yakima County of Tieto is the birthplace of Pete Rademacher, some of the versatile and compelling characters in boxing. The 1956 Olympic tradition turned the one challenger in its historical past from its gross sales work and the big amount of enterprise to problem the world's heavyweight pro-debut when he met Floyd Patterson at Seattle's Sicks Stadium in August 1957. His brilliantly realized advertising campaign was virtually completed when he made a surprising second round the drop. Nevertheless, Patterson rose, then continued to die for Rademacher's six knockdowns on his approach to the sixth spherical of a knockout. When Rademacher retired in 15-7-1 (8 KOs) in 1962, he designed his profitable career as Managing Director of McNeil Corporation in Akron, Ohio, and was at numerous factors knowledgeable capturing instructor, boxer, referee, inventor and prolific treasurer for the American Cancer Society. Once I interviewed him in the late 1980s within the column of Marietta Occasions and in the prolonged story that appeared in The Ring, revealed in March 1990, Rademacher stated what he would have executed if he had gained Patterson: “I might by no means have fought once more. We might have taken this point to the point the place they might have stripped me and I might have retired. Within the meantime, we might have acquired a lot ink from this problem that it might have acquired the youth program, what it needed. Once I misplaced, all that went into the drain. “
* It may be argued that the state's most efficient era in producing world-class fighters occurred within the 1970s and 1980s. Two members of the 1972 US Olympic Workforce have been Washington State Junior Weightlifter Davey Armstrong from Puyallup (10 kilometers southeast of Tacoma) and a junior gold medalist, Sugar Ray Seales (born on the US Army base in St. Croix earlier than his household) moved to Tacoma when there were three in Tacoma). The Tacoma Boy Membership, who developed these two, made the same title after a couple of years by the upcoming Titlists Rocky Lockridge and Johnny Bumph, the latter denied the potential Olympic glory thanks to the boycott of the 1980s. Leo Randolph, who was born in Mississippi, had deep Washington State roots and earned gold at the age of 17 on the Montreal Olympics. In Might 1980, before the messy crowd on the Coliseum within the middle of Seattle, Randolph received the load of the WBA junior horse alongside Ricardo Cardona's heavily favored 15th round TKO and drew his identify to Pacific Northwest's boxing historical past. Randolph lost his belt in his first defense to Sergio Palma via a brutal fifth round on the TKO, introduced that he would retire on the age of 22 – and never got here back
* Another Olympic hyperlink to Washington State was Robert Shannon of Seattle, Robert Shannon, who did the 1980s, Bumphus like "Bump City", remained within the amateurs and made the 1984 group – inevitably the nine largest gold medals of the all-time Olympic workforce in the US and the controversial bronze for Evander Holyfield. Unfortunately, Shannon was the only member of the group not to win the medal because when he gained the first round of a match, drawing made him face the South Korean star (and the future of two division listing professionals) Sung Kil Moon, who ended Shannon within the third round
* Return For Professionals, Pascon ST Gordon shook the cruise world by blasting WBC champion Carlos De Leon in two rounds in June 1982. Gordon, regardless that he was blessed with a wonderful body, was unable to stay on prime for a long time. He successfully defended his belt towards Jesse Burnett and decided to win the heavyweight alongside Trevor Berbick, however he lost his identify to DeLeon again.
* Like Randolph, Joe Hipp was born elsewhere (Browning, Montana) however is with Yakima. "The Boss", a member of the Blackfoot tribe, was a tough southpaw who had a 43-7 (29 KO) document throughout his profession, which lasted from 1987 to 2005 and gained the double cruise token Marvin Camel (KO 6) by David Bey (KO 7) and Jose Ribalta (KO 2). Hippin was typically struggling by means of surgical procedure – profitable or dropping – and his losses embrace Fifth Round TKO Bert Cooper, 10th spherical TKO (in cuts) then WBA Titlist for Bruce Seldon in the only World Championship event and the ninth spherical stop defeat for Tommy Morrison, who gained the damaged jaw , damaged hand and crushed cheekbones. In the ultimate round, Hipp was 76-75 with two cards, whereas Morrison led 76-75 third.
* Some of the notable figures in the USA was Auburn's Greg Haugen, who received an awesome majority in Jimmy Paul's victory in December 1986, profitable the IBF's mild title and starting a nice run at the prime of the sport. Deliciously named "Mutt" – the identify it says, he hates now – Haugen's trilogy with Vinny Pazienza was some of the entertaining of the era because it was a strong exercise contained in the ropes and the acidic trash outdoors them. IBF identify defense towards Miguel Santana as a Tacoma Dome member is among the strangest. Headbutt opened Haugen's right eye over a two-inch spark that pressured the battle to finish in Round 11, and because the operation was believed to have hit, Santana was introduced to be the winner. Officers kääntivät end in half an hour once they ruled that Haugen part due to the injury, and because the front Haugen 106-102 and 106-101 in two scorecard (Santana led to third, 106-103), mestaruusvyö returned to him. Haugen's toughness and rip-off helped him to turn out to be the primary man to win Hector Camacho Sr, who was invincible in 38 battles at that time. Haugen's refusal to touch the "Macho Man" gloves earlier than the last round of the primary battle prompted Camacho to start hitting, "Joe Cortez interpreted as an unsportsmanlike work that was a useful punishment. This deduction turned the potential guess right into a victory for Haugen's cut up choice. When Camacho turned tables to Haugen by profitable a cut up determination in a rematch, Haugen finished Ray Mancin's career with a pointy one-punch drop in seven. Yes, Haugen lost crucially to one of the best of Pernell Whitaker (L UD 12) and Julio Cesar Chavez (TKO 5), but then virtually all dropped into these two elements throughout their own primaries. The status of Haugen's onerous man was well-deserved, but those that dared to ignore his undervalued boxing expertise have been in danger. Haugen fought at the age of 39 and closed his 17-year career with 40-10-1 (19 KO) with one non-decision and one competitors.
The last paragraphs show how a lot Mioletti may have to be achieved if he is remembered as probably the greatest he has ever produced. The first part of the second part will undo Porozo in his national tv debut tomorrow night time.
I used to be expecting my journey to Tacoma to be lengthy and long. Beginning at 17:17 EDT and ending at 18.46. I traveled from Pittsburgh to Dallas-Fort Value and DFW from Seattle-Tacoma Worldwide Airport to a friendly Pittsburgh Worldwide Airport, then met with soundman Tim Arden, who drove us from the airport to the lodge lodge, simply across the road from Emerald Queen Casino. .
The current timing was notably completely happy; less than 10 minutes after he discovered a parking spot in Pittsburgh and ended up within the terminal constructing, stormy sky was loosened as long as the airport was closed for almost half an hour. The extreme rain did not adversely affect the departure time, which was a great factor since I arrived at Dallas just 15 minutes after landing in Dallas.
I’m ever so typically blessed fascinating istumakavereitani. This time, the middle position of DFW line 10 on SEA was 62-year-old native Vietnam, one of many "boatmen" who came to america after the conflict. She now works as a technical help for a pc company and flies back to her hometown after she has executed business outdoors the corporate. After discussing a couple of minutes before the flight instructions, he decided to relaxation a lot of the flight, so I read one of the two books I brought with me – "Boxing gold time on radio and television: blow Frederick V. Romanon" service historical past 1921-1964 " . I took the autographed copy a couple of weeks in the past on the IBHOF Card and Memorial Exhibition, and located it very satisfying and informative, especially the elements that profiled early announcers and the challenges associated with completing technologies.
We take quick international communication without any consideration, but I'm old enough to keep in mind when the crystal-clear TV footage from distant places have been removed from the requirements. In our early days, our household pulled out tv alerts on an external antenna that required the rotor to point it in the proper course, and the image we acquired was principally obscure or filled with occasional electrical fences close to close by.
Our area finally secured the cable service, however the antenna was sometimes pushed into use. Considered one of them occurred on November 6, 1981, when Larry Holmes efficiently defended WBC's heavyweight championship at Renaldo Snipes at ABC. Our area's ABC partnership – WTAE TV in Pittsburgh – wasn't obtainable to us as a result of the battle was organized at "The Steel City", and the blackout rules have been utilized. That's why we fastened the antenna and hoped we might have a extra remote ABC station.
Although we couldn't pull the place with an excellent image, I heard the athlete Myron Copen's Cosellian efficiency as a caller like the remark of Howard Cosell, particularly when he exclaimed, “Oh! Right Flooring Larry Holmes! Take a look at him! Now Holmes is making an attempt to gather himself. What a startling occasion with Snipes raises his hand. And Holmes is dangerous, and he instantly took Snipes and Snipes is in all places! This might be one of the largest disturbances in immediately's boxing! “In my eyes, in a futile try to see by means of the snow and make a potential historic shock. Holmes gathered himself, landed a collection of right-wing bombs to get by means of the seventh round and gained the 11th round of TKO. Solely the subsequent day, once I observed the highlights of what I missed, it was years before I might watch the entire battle with out atmospheric disturbances.
Luckily, the aircraft landed in Seattle-Tacoma with none interference and I met with Timi in AVIS automotive rent. Although Tim drove, I gave him the instructions given by Google Maps on the telephone. At one point it was informed to wedge to the left lane, which was filled with congestion visitors. Tim threw the window down and requested the Lord within the lane next to him if he allowed us to reduce him before the light turned green. Smiling, he stated he was. And since he did, we reached the lodge safely and safely.
I lived in a room on the fourth flooring, returned downstairs once I ordered a dinner in the lodge restaurant and lounge, and confirmed the light soon after 23.00, putting a curtain on an extended but pleasant time without work
Friday, July 12: The remaining time on the East Coast awoke at Four.30 am spent a lot of the following seven hours writing. I went out for a few minutes to print my flight card in the enterprise middle of the lodge and watch the last couple of video games by Roger Federer from Rafael Nadal to the Wimbledon remaining with another long-time competitor at Novak Djokovic, who gained the shocking semi-final of Roberto Baust's four sets of Agut. I look ahead to the finale, and whereas I am a superb fan of Djokovic – a vibrant, pleasing, charitable and humorous man – I'm going to pull the 37-year-old legend of the ninth to beat the Wimbledon championship.
Federer is for me Sugar Ray Robinson, a tennis player in this regard: If the Yedi have been requested to create a perfect boxer and excellent tennis player, one produced Robinson and Federer. Each shot and each stroke was a pleasure to watch, so my eyes principally targeted on what they did. Not solely did they’ve all the potential intangible, including the intelligence of the maps, to know what to do and when to do it, and the ingenuity of digging deep so as to get away from troublesome situations.
For these reasons, Boxing historians have thought-about Robinson as the most important pound-neighbor fighter who ever pulls gloves and Federer is greatest to rock a racket. If the physical and psychological weapons have been the only elements to be thought-about "the greatest argument of all time", I might very much agree. Nevertheless, all GOAT arguments have a 3rd element – success with their greatest age teams. On this respect, their instances are suspicious in my eyes. Subsequently:
Although Robinson is usually thought-about to be the most important dwelling weight, his document average – which have to be taken under consideration when assessing his candidacy – shouldn’t be one where GOAT-worthy domination is made. His mark between February 1951 (when the 29-year-old TKO was Jake LaMotta wins the middle-class championship for the first time) and March 1961 (when the 39-year-old lost a unanimous choice to Gene Fullmer within the fourth and ultimate assembly) was 23-8-1 (14 KO ) with one non-competition, which suggests 0.697% revenue. Robinson deserves reward for having gained a medium-sized title five occasions – including 3 times coming back from almost three years to retirement – but to be a five-year-old grasp who has to lose his belt 4 occasions. Of these three defeats, Randy Turpin, Gene Fullmer and Paul Pender have been disrupted (Robinson was Four to 1 favourite towards Peat, 6-to-5 towards Fullmer and 5 to 1 favourite towards Pender) and once they have been reconfirmed, Robinson , undoubtedly motivated by professional delight and wishes, seemed like a favorite to which he arrived in the first battles and became a winner.
Robinson was the primary battle with Carmen Basilio. Surprisingly, the 6-to-5 underdog grasp armor and Basilio's credit score he fought as a slender betting guess he was, and offended the "little man vs. big man" dogma in his life. In a rematch that befell virtually six months later, Robinson fought for the illness to capture the victory of the tough division determination. As massive as Robinson was – and he was so great in lots of respects – earlier than he lastly topped him for one of the best of his greatest career. And for me, others have put collectively a robust enough continuation to be thought-about the best. Certainly one of them is Willie Pep, the one fighter in history who collects two profitable limits with 60 battles or longer (62 and 73) and 37 selections towards winner hometown or regional favorites. deny Pep these winnings
Would Robinson's case of boxing GOAT be stronger for me if he hadn't been the sufferer of 104 diploma warmth when he challenged a light-weight heavyweight champion Joey Maxim (the battle he gained easily and the one lack of his 201 battles inside) or if he had earned a earned victory within the three towards Fullmer as an alternative of drawing? Undoubtedly sure, but since neither state of affairs occurred, there isn’t a smart various, but to evaluate his case on the idea of what is, not what might have been.
For Federer, he has an all-time document of the good championship 20 since this writing – one of the best argument for a Swiss grasp – however when his document of his stiffest competitors has been studied, he is clearly ignored. Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic are other tennis players in the "Big Three" and both have a better general image of Federer (for 24-15 Nadal, 25-22 for Djokovic after Sunday last) Zero-Four begin) and a top-notch mark in the huge finals (Eight-5 Djokovic , at present 10-Three Nadal). Nadal has additionally gained Federer at his greatest finishes in main levels (he gained Federer twice within the Australian Open Last with arduous courts and was the winner as soon as within the 2008 Wimbledon ultimate, which many thought-about to be the most important match in tennis history). Federer is in 0-6 French Open "The Clay", including Zero-Four finals. Djokovic – Chief of all surfaces – is at present 3-1 towards Federer within the Grand Slam Remaining (2-Zero in Wimbledon, 1-Zero in Australian Open and 0-1 in 2007 in US Open Ultimate when Federer was his prime and Djokovic was years of her). Djokovic, however, is 28-26 towards Nadal, and the Spaniards lead within the 5-Four Grand Slam finals, however the Serbian is one in every of two males who have gained Nadal in 95 matches on the French Opening – 7-5, 6-Three, 6-1 shock at the finish of the fourth quarter of 2015. Robin Soderling, who Federer gained to win the one French Open Championship in 2009, was Nadal's solely conqueror. In any case, I consider that Djokovic will be the King of King. In fact a lot of the others disagree. It's effective – however as you could have simply read, I have a case I can declare.
The greatness of Nadal and Djokovic – which on this writing are 18 and 15 names of Grand Slam – was a large half achieved at Federer's expense, just because the magnitude of Turpin, Fullmer and Basilio – which have all been strengthened by Canasto – was most strongly achieved at Robinson's expense. Robinson continues to be thought-about to be the greatest of the best historians, in addition to Federer when he lastly decides to finish his club, but as explained within the earlier paragraphs, there are robust reasons to consider in any other case. And I determine to consider in any other case.
I met within the lobby of CompuBox's colleague Dennis Allen and director Bob Spurck at midday and when Dennis found a parking zone just some steps away from the manufacturing automotive, technical director Paul greeted us. Tarter, who advised us about our workstation, was absolutely assembled and ready for testing. Once we received the green lights we would have liked, Dennis and I have been getting ready for what turned out to be a shortened night time.
It’s because the ringtone round was that the Battle of Wallin-Flores was canceled as a result of Flores was not medically cleared to battle, a reality later confirmed once I went within the background. There I noticed Joey Gamache as the second chief, who had a couple of moments to catch Wallin, who was sporting streetwear. Regardless of dangerous accidents at "ShoBox" – one spherical of non-competition towards Nick Kisner in April at Clares Shields-Christina Hammer and now canceled battle towards Florida – Wallin hid his disappointment once we talked about his career, both in the ring and statistically. 6-foot-5 ½ inches, Wallin, based mostly on my temporary interaction with him, categorized as a mild big thanks to his fast smile and beauty, however I was additionally impressed by his thirst for information. As I walked back within the course of the tire, I hoped that his next opportunity for ShoBox was the first to get a broader take a look at him.
Telecommunication not solely diminished into two battles, but the whole card was four and both non-TV battles have been rescued by a few late elements within the heavy Jose Corral and junior light-weight Meraz, who fought towards Constantin Bejenar and Eric Hunter.
Dennis and I used Bejenaru-Corral as a heat wrestle and the former was very busy when he was on common 80.Three beats per round, and Corral did not present Dennis with virtually as a lot work as a mean of 35.2. Bejanaru's secure southpaw strain produced Corral's left nostril in three rounds, reduce on the proper fringe of the Mexican scalp in the fourth spherical and stopped within the sixth spherical after the inspector in Corral's corner stepped into the ring run and apologized. The inspector's action closed the battle, the place Bejenaru gained 140-33 and 126-17 forces to restore Corral's slender 16-14 lead in landed jab and led to 31% -17% of the entire and 39% -19% to energy Corral with 14% -11% edge accuracy. The statistical facet of this aspect of the battle was the Bejenarun 59-0 lead in the descended our bodies.
In contrast to most arenas which are thought-about so cool, I all the time deliver their IBHOF windshields even in the summertime months, the Emerald Queen's area was on the warm aspect. Thankfully, the heat by no means came to oppression, and the local time consumer brightened around the tires by bringing a big M & Ms plastic bag and alluring us to take pleasure in each time the environment hit us. Although Dennis refrained, I only had a number of, as a result of the palate attracts extra salts than sweets.
The size of the Bejanaru-Corral battle brought about Hunter-Meraz to push back to the top of the show. Once I requested Dennis how many 20 deliberate laps can be counted, he stated 12. At first I stated 20, but I changed it to 16. That's why we have been prepared to come to work.
Lee Groves is a boxer and historian based mostly on pleasant, western Virginia. He is a full member of BWAA, and has gained 16 writing awards, together with two first-place prizes since 2011. He has been a voter for the International Boxing Administration Group since 2001 and can also be a writer, researcher and CompuBox, Inc. punch calculator. He has written "Tales from the Vault: 100 Boxing Closet Classics" (out there from Amazon) and a co-author of the newly revealed ebook "Muhammad Ali: By the Numbers" (additionally out there on Amazon). Jos haluat ottaa yhteyttä Grovesiin henkilökohtaisesta kopioidusta kopiosta, käytä sähköpostiosoitetta [email protected] tai lähetä hänelle viesti Facebookin kautta.
Kovaa löytää kopio Ring Magazine -lehdestä? Kokeile täällä tai
Voit tilata tämänhetkisen ongelman, joka on lehtikioskeissa, tai takaisinkysymyksiä tilaussivuiltamme.
Ei löytynyt yhtään viestiä
Ei löytynyt yhtään viestiä
! Perform (f, b, e, v, n, t, s)
If (f.fbq) returns; n = f.fbq = perform () n.callMethod?
n.callMethod.apply (n, arguments): n.queue.push (arguments);
if (! f._fbq) f._fbq = n; n.push = n; n.loaded =! Zero; n.version = & # 39; 2.0 & # 39 ;;
n.queue = ; t = b.createElement (e); t.async =! Zero;
t.rc = v; s = b.getElementsByTagName (e) ;
s.parentNode.insertBefore (t, t) (window, document, & # 39; script & # 39;
& # 39; https: //join.fb.internet/en_US/fbevents.js');
fbq ('init', '161022561146884');
fbq (& # 39; monitor & # 39 ;, PageView & # 39;);
(perform (d, s, id)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName (s) ;
if (d.getElementById (id)) returns;
js = d.createElement (s); js.id = id;
js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.10&appId=128026463954740";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore (js, fjs);
(doc, script & # 39; facebook-jssdk & # 39;))